How to Love was a series I did in May 2012. It is an 11-part study of 1 Corinthians 13, the Love verse.
The links take you to the old format I used before WordPress which was MailChimp.
I hope that you find some of these both encouraging and convicting as I still do. That is the beauty of Truth and God’s Word, they are timeless.
Study of 1 Corinthians 13 – Love Is…
- Where to Begin
- Satan’s Distractions
- Love is Patient and Kind
- Love Does Not Envy
- Pride and Humility
- Love is not Arrogant or Rude
- Love Does Not Insist on Its Own Way
- Love Is Not Irritable or Resentful
- Hate Sin, Embrace Goodness
- Love Bears All Things
- Faith, Hope and Endurance
May you find blessings In Christ